Life seems but a quick succession of busy nothings. ~ Jane Austen

Monday, April 1, 2013

Easter Weekend


Good Friday service, to remember the death of my Lord and Savior; His sacrifice on the Cross; taking my sins so I don't have to suffer the everlasting agony of hell which I so deserve.
The Lord's Supper.
Seven hours at my sister's boyfriend's house, visiting with his, ours, and my boyfriend's families. Such a lovely time.
Food. So much food. All weekend long. Chocolate. Fruit. Chips. Crackers. Veggies. Pizza. Desserts. 
Saturday. Relaxing. Cooking. Haircuts. Walking in the warm sunshine. 
Easter services. Fellowship at church. 
Easter feast.
More food. Quality family time. 
Staying up late, games, Gladiator. 
Goodbyes. So ends the beautiful four-day weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment